This year I decided to be a bit more creative with my pumpkin, and tried to emulate an idea I’d seen before. The idea was to model my pumpkin on Pinhead from the film Hellraiser.
Steps to make a Pinhead Hellraiser Pumpkin
- Once you’ve scalped the pumpkin and removed its insides, as you normally would, cut ‘V-shaped’ channels that follow the pumpkin ridges top to bottom.
- Following that, cut similar ridges but this time across the pumpkin to give a square effect.
- Then cut the eyes, nose and mouth out as you see fit – get creative.
- Carefully hammer in nails at each of the cross sections of lines across the face.
- Add your candle, light it and enjoy your creation.
Let me know in the comments below how you got on with your own Pinhead Hellraiser pumpkin.