I try to use Neovim for as much development-related work as possible.
This page serves as a point of reference for me, and other people interested, for what I use and how I use it.
Feedback is welcome and would love to know how you use Neovim too!
My complete Neovim configuration files can be found on Github.
- How I organise my Neovim configuration
- Passive plugins I use in Neovim
- General plugins I use in Neovim
- Development plugins I use in Neovim – coming soon
- Database client in Neovim (vim-dadbod and vim-dadbod-ui) – coming soon
- REST client in Neovim (vim-rest-client) – coming soon
- Personal Wiki in Neovim (vim-wiki) – coming soon